OUR THERAPISTS EMPOWER WOMEN TO REDISCOVER THEIR STRENGTH!
- We encourage young women as they transition into adulthood and develop their sense of self
- We partner with women going through divorce
- We turn stress into success
- When life seems chaotic, we help increase clarity and help you better define your path
WE ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING OUR COMMUNITY RAISE HEALTHY AND STRONG YOUNG WOMEN!
- We teach angry kids to express themselves
- Our professionals foster love and support when kids experience a trauma or loss
- When kids face challenges at school, we help parents navigate the process
FAMILIES EXPERIENCE CONFLICT; ITS INEVITABLE!
- Our clinicians help families talk to each other
- We strive to assist families strengthening their bond
- We encourage healthy boundary setting and teach conflict resolution.
DEDICATED TO HELPING COUPLES RECONNECT AND CREATE PASSION!
- We help partners rediscover their sense of compassion towards one another
- Our clinicians are certified in Mediation to help couples undergoing divorce
- We guide couples on a path to better communication and more intimacy
The Centered Life also provides support to clients who have high levels of motivation and identified goals, to reach a deeper level of enrichment from their lives.
GROUPS AND WORKSHOPS
Groups can be a powerful mode for change. They foster support, help gain insight and promote social skills. Here is a list of our groups and workshops:
- Women’s Empowerment
- Teen Girls Self Esteem Group
- Parenting Your Anxious/Stressed Teen
SERVICES IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
In some cases, therapy can be of greater benefit when done in the comfort of a client’s home.
- It’s often helpful with younger clients who may have trouble feeling comfortable in an office
- clients who struggle with anxiety and are a candidate for exposure therapy.
- Our Women’s Empowerment Workshops are a favorite for clients who wish to host an event in their home!
ADOLESCENT RISK ASSESSMENT
Sometimes when stressful experiences build up, an adolescent or family may feel overwhelmed and incapable of coping. The Centered Life offers Acute Crisis Evaluations for adolescents to help identify stressors, evaluate risk, and recommend immediate services that can help during this time.
APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS FOR THIS SERVICE