OUR THERAPISTS EMPOWER WOMEN TO REDISCOVER THEIR STRENGTH!
- We encourage young women as they transition into adulthood and develop their sense of self
- We partner with women going through divorce
- We turn stress into success
- When life seems chaotic, we help increase clarity and help you better define your path
WE ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING OUR COMMUNITY RAISE HEALTHY AND STRONG YOUNG WOMEN!
- We teach children to express themselves in a healthy way
- Our professionals foster love and support when children experience a trauma or loss
- When children face challenges at school, we help parents navigate the process
FAMILIES EXPERIENCE CONFLICT; ITS INEVITABLE!
- Our clinicians help families communicate effectively with each other
- We strive to assist families strengthening their bond
- We encourage healthy boundary setting and teach conflict resolution
DEDICATED TO HELPING COUPLES RECONNECT AND CREATE PASSION!
- We help partners rediscover their sense of compassion towards one another
- We guide couples on a path to better communication and more intimacy
- Our clinicians are certified in Mediation for those that are going through a divorce
The Centered Life also provides support to clients who have high levels of motivation and identified goals, to reach a deeper level of enrichment from their lives.
GROUPS AND WORKSHOPS
Groups can be a powerful mode for change. They foster support, help gain insight and promote social skills. Here is a list of our groups and workshops:
- Women’s Empowerment
- Teen Girls Self Esteem Group
- Parenting Your Anxious/Stressed Teen
In some cases, therapy can be of greater benefit when done in the comfort of a client’s home or available space. Tele-therapy offers flexibility in terms of scheduling a convenient day and time.
- It’s often helpful with younger clients who may have trouble feeling comfortable in an office
- Clients who have limited flexibility with scheduling